It says something about windows not finding a certificate.
The weird part is that I was using WPA TKIP with the passphrase and it was working fine.
I recenty switched from AT&T Uverse to Time Warner because AT&T Uverse could not support Cisco VPN Client.
The family all use MACs but I have a PC because my job requires a computer with windows.
To fix, you go into the properties page of your wireless connection, go to "Wireless Networks" tab and then to Properties of the chosen wireless network you are trying to connect to.
Then go to "authentification" tab and untick the box saying "Enable IEEE802.1x to the availiable network" and that should solve your problem Graham UKRight, Graham's solution worked for me.
Click on the Authentication tab and now uncheck the Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication for this network box.
If the box was checked, then that was why you were getting the “unable to find a certificate to log you on to the network” message because Windows is looking for one, but your wireless router is not setup for certificate security. Once I unchecked that box and tried to reconnect to the wireless network, everything worked fine!
As of December 2013, the QOOQ tablet does not support WPA2-Enterprise.
Given that the underlying OS is Linux, it might be possible to root the tablet and manually connect using wpa_supplicant etc.; given the risks (including bricking the device), we can not recommend the attempt.
I recently bought a new Linksys wireless router and after setting it up with basic WEP security, I tried to logon from my laptop and was successful! So then I tried to connect from my desktop computer that has a wireless USB adapter attached to it and I ended up getting this error message: Fabulous! I checked my settings on the wireless router to make sure I didn’t accidentally setup certificate security, but found no such thing.
There are unverified reports that it is possible to jailbreak older Kindles and create scripts to manually join WPA-Enterprise networks ; try at your own risk.
For newer versions, follow the directions for Android, above.
Removing ('forgetting') the profile and re-entering it seems to fix the problem.